Summer is literally just around the corner, and we are beyond excited. There is just something about a summertime wedding that makes us all giddy inside. We can't wait to show you what our amazing couples have come up with this year, so be sure to follow along!
Each season comes with it's own set of trends and today we are chatting about some little extras for your Big Day that will really make it special.
1. Add Ice Cream! Nothing like dancing the night away, and looking for a cool treat to end the evening. Ice Cream Bars are so popular, and guests really love them! We recommend offering a Dairy-Free option and some toppings that are Gluten Free to ensure all of your guests can enjoy!
2. Allow for some Shade! Only the best kind of course. If you are having an outdoor ceremony, we love the idea of offering guests Sun Parasols. This helps keep the heat out, allows guests to see better with the sun beating down, and makes for extra adorable photos!
3. Bug Spray! Come prepared. Allow your guests the option of using Bug Spray if your wedding is taking place outdoors. Don't let those pesky bugs ruin your evening.
4. Lawn Games. The perfect addition to any Cocktail Hour. While you are off taking those gorgeous photos, let your guests have a little fun by adding lawn games to the Cocktail Hour. Cornhole Toss, Lawn Jenga and Ladder Ball are a few great ideas. Plus, if you are extra crafty, you can design your own logos and designs to make the games fit your theme or colour palette.
5. Sparklers. If the weather is just right, these can be the best send-off at the end of the night, or just makes for the cutest photos!
Adding a bit of your own personality to the Big Day is something guests will really notice and enjoy. As we always say, It's All In The Details!